-
March 15th, 2003, 12:24 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
is awaiting you in tg's briefcase
(hope ya don't mind, tg)
its great... and short... so check it out [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
March 17th, 2003, 03:06 AM
#2
TastinGood
Guest
that was....er....um....i didnt think he would sound like that..er..thats kinda...er....hmmm....
[img]confused.gif[/img]
-
March 17th, 2003, 07:38 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
-
March 17th, 2003, 09:01 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
-
March 17th, 2003, 04:31 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
nice voice, eh??? [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
-
March 17th, 2003, 04:36 PM
#6
TastinGood
Guest
a cross between a young australian sean connery and a university AM radio disc jockey.
-
March 17th, 2003, 04:51 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
bingo [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
March 17th, 2003, 11:22 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I am going to have to stop listening to what I am listening to before I can listen to what you have left for us to listen to.
Too complicated for me.
-
March 17th, 2003, 11:25 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I am not impressed, sorry. Maybe next time. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 17th, 2003, 11:50 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
it was meant for me! i didn't hafta share it with you guys [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
i liked it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks